Predictable costs and levies
- Pricing is flexible and can be tailored to suit your circumstances.
- Apart from the purchase price, there are no transfer duties or VAT.
- By law, levies must be calculated two years in advance.
- There are no special levies.
- Costs for communal services and facilities are shared.
Occupation for life
You and your partner are granted lifetime occupation.
The agreement is covered by the Housing Development
Schemes for Retired Persons Act 65 of 1988, and the
life right becomes an asset in your estate.
The developer – Evergreen – continues to own
the physical asset, so they carry the costs and the
responsibility for upkeep, maintenance, security,
landscaping, healthcare, etc. It is also in their best
interest to keep the villages in pristine condition.
Independence and autonomy
All Evergreen villages are set up so that residents can
live active, independent, autonomous lives.